Matura ustna z angielskiego ma to do siebie, że nie da się wymyślić nieskończonej liczby pytań, dlatego też pytania maturalne są podobne każdego roku. Zmieniają się one mniej lub bardziej, jednakże zawsze zakres materiału jest ten sam. Dlatego też, przygotowałam dla Was listę pytań, które pojawiają się na maturze zarówno podczas rozmowy wstępnej, jak i przy drugim zadaniu (gdzie macie do obrazka trzy pytania, z czego dwa dotyczą waszej osoby) oraz przy trzecim zadaniu (pytania są bardziej filozoficzne). Pytania są pogrupowane tematycznie, tak, abyście mogli sobie otworzyć swoje repetytoria na stronie z danym słownictwem, i przygotować piękną wypowiedź. Na koniec mały tip – przygotowując się, zacznijcie od końca tej listy, bo tam są najtrudniejsze pytania – o człowieku każdy potrafi pięknie mówić:)
Gwarantuję wam, że po przerobieniu tych pytań, nic was nie zaskoczy na maturze z angielskiego!
1. Where would you like to live in the future?
2. Which is your favourite season of the year?
3. Would you like to have a car? Why/Why not?
4. Is looking good important to young people nowadays? Why?/Why not?
5. Do you think judging by appearance is fair? Why/Why not?
6. Can you tell what someone’s character is like by their appearance? Why/Why not?
7. Does being beautiful or handsome help in everyday life? Why?/Why not?
8. Is how you look important to you? Why? Why not?
9. Please describe a person you like.
10. What sort of person would you never want to be friends with?
11. How reliableare first impressions of people?
12. How important are friends in your life?
13. Tell me about a situation when you or one of your friends helped someone who was sad.
1. What factors do people consider when choosing a place to live?
2. Why may house hunting be a stressful experience?
3. What can you learn about a person by looking at their flat? Why?
4. Why do so many young people decide to leave home and rent a flat on their own?
5. What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
6. Describe how you/your parents/your neighbours/your friends renovated your/their flat/house.
7. Do young people like changing their rooms? Why/Why not?
8. Would you like to live in a big city like New York? Why/Why not?
9. What furniture have you got in your room?
10. What do you like about your neighbourhood?
11. If you were moving to a new home, who would you ask to help you? Why?
12. Tell me about how you or someone you know moved house.
13. What can a person’s home tell us about him or her?
14. Why do some people prefer to live in the countryside and others in the city?
1. What was your favourite subject at school? Why?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of learning a foreign language abroad?
3. What tips can you give to people who would like to start learning a foreign language?
4. Which language skills do you consider the most important? Why?
5. Is knowledge of foreign languages important for young people nowadays? Why?/Why not?
6. How do you think you are going to use English in the future?
7. What foreign languages would you like to learn in the future? Why?
8. Some people say that school does not prepare to the real life situations. Do you agree?
9. How important is education in today’s world?
10. Which subject did you enjoyed the most at school? Why?
11. Do you think school uniform is a good idea? Why/Why not?
12. Are the clothes you wear to school important?
13. What skills separate good students from bad students?
14. Should people go straight from school to university, or do something different?
15. Do you think a person can become a genius, or are they just born that way?
16. Why do students cheat during tests and exams?
1. What job would you like to do in the future?
2. Would you like to have a summer job? Why?/Why not?
3. What is more important to you, a good salary or a job satisfaction? Why?
4. What do you think should be taken into consideration when choosing a job?
5. What is a successful career in your opinion?
6. How can young people benefit from having a holiday job?
7. Would you rather have a low-paying job that you liked or a high-paying job that you didn’t really enjoy? Why?
8. What was your holiday job like? If you haven’t had a holiday job, describe any kind of work you have done with your parents or friends.
9. What are the advantages of having a job while studying?
10. What can make a job enjoyable?
11. Would you like to work on a farm? Why/Why not?
12. What was the hardest physical work you’ve done in your life?
13. Would you like to have a job that involves working with people?
14. What do you think is more important: work or family?
15. What are you going to do after school?
Życie rodzinne i towarzyskie
1. Is friendship important for you?
2. What was your first meeting with your best friend like?
3. What is your best friend like?
4. Do you help your parents with the housework?
5. Do you get on well with your parents?
6. What do you like doing with your friends? Why?
7. What was the most memorable experience of your childhood?
8. Should parents involve children in the housework? Why?/Why not?
9. How do you usually spend time with your friends?
10. Do you think it’s a good idea to celebrate Friendship Day? Why/Why not?
11. What are the advantages of having a large number of friends?
12. What do you usually do at weekends?
13. Do you belong to any clubs?
14. How important is it for children to spend time with their grandparents? Why?
15. Tell me about a day when you had a great time with your grandparents?
1. What’s your favourite food? Why? 2. Do you always have breakfast? Why?/Why not?
3. Do you think it is important to follow a certain diet? Why?/Why not?
4. Is genetically modified food a serious threat? Why?/Why not?
5. Do you think that dieting is a lifestyle or just a fad?
6. What are the differences between eating at home and eating in a restaurant?
7. Do you often eat in fast food restaurants? Why?/Why not?
8. Do you like eating out? Why/Why not?
9. Where do you usually have lunch? What do you have?
10. Tell me about a meal you enjoyed?
11. What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating out?
12. Why do people enjoy having meals together?
Zakupy i usługi
1. Do you like going shopping? Why?
2. Do you prefer shopping via the Internet or going to big shopping centres? Why?
3. What was your best ever shopping experience like?
4. Where do you like going shopping?
5. Do you enjoy online shopping? Why?/Why not?
6. What are the good sides of large shopping centres?
7. Do you agree that people spend too much time shopping nowadays?
8. In your opinion, what’s the best way to buy films and music?
9. Tell me about a day when you bought something you wanted or liked very much.
10. Would you like to work in a shopping centre?
11. Do you prefer small or large shops? Why?
Podróżowanie i turystyka
1. What makes holidays enjoyable? Why?
2. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. Why do people need holidays?
4. What can spoil one’s holidays? Why?
5. What’s your favourite place to go on holiday? Why?
6. What places do you like visiting when you are on holiday? Why?
7. Describe your most memorable holiday adventure.
8. Which means of transport do you think is the most dangerous? Why?
9. What is your favourite means of transport? Why?
10. Describe the most exciting part of a trip you have been on.
11. What can we do to make travelling safer for us?
12. What problems may come up when you travel?
13. How should drivers who ignore traffic regulations be punished?
14. Which means of transport will be the most popular in 30 years’ time? Why?
15. What places near the place you live are worth visiting and why?
16. In your opinion, which are the most attractive places in Poland? Why?
17. Some people say we travel abroad too much and we don’t know our own country – do you agree?
18. What’s your favourite way of spending holidays?
19. Tell me about a situation when you or someone you know got lost while travelling.
20. Which country would you most like to visit?
21. Tell me about a class trip you enjoyed.
1. What are the most popular forms of entertainment among young people in Poland? Why?
2. Why do so few young people in our country go to the theatre?
3. How would you define the term „true art”?
4. Do you prefer watching a film at home or at the cinema?
5. What’s your favourite kind of entertainment?
6. What is your favourite kind of music? Why?
7. What is your favourite film? Why?
8. What is your favourite advertisement? Why?
9. Do you like listening to musicians playing music in public places?
10. Who is your favourite actor? Why?
11. Do you like going to museums and art galleries? Why/Why not?
12. Do you like reading poetry? Why/Why not?
13. What are the advantages of learnig to play a musical instrument?
14. How is going to a concert different from listening to recorded music?
15. What kind of books or magazines do you like reading?
16. Have you or anyone you know ever written a story or poem? Tell me about it.
1. What sports do you like?
2. Do you often watch sports on TV?
3. Do you do any sports? Why?/Why not?
4. Would you try any extreme sport? Why?/Why not?
5. How important is sport in your life?
6. Describe a sporting event in which you took part.
7. Which sports are most popular among young people in Poland?
8. What are the advantages of doing relaxing activities such as yoga?
9. Do you think training martial arts makes people behave aggressively?
10. Would you like to learn a new sport? Which one and why?
11. Tell us about a good or bad experience you had while playing a sport?
1. Do you think that young people in Poland lead healthy lifestyles? Why?/Why not?
2. What do you think can be done to lower the number of smokers?
3. How should a healthy lifestyle be promoted?
4. Do you think selling fast food in school canteens should be prohibited? Why?/Why not?
5. What are the rules on smoking in public places in your country? What is your opinion of those rules?
6. What is your idea of a healthy lifestyle?
7. Would you like to work in health care? Why? Why not?
8. Is your lifestyle healthy? Why?/Why not?
9. What can we do to protect ourselves from ilness?
10. What can be done to help disabled people lead normal lives?
11. Do you think doing sport professionally is good or bad for a person’s health? Why?
12. Have you ever had an accident while doing a sport?
13. What are the advantages of healthy lifestyle?
14. Do you think people’s lives are healthier or less healthy today than they were a hundred years ago?
Nauka i technika
1. Why do you think the computer is such a popular invention?
2. Describe an event in your life in which a computer played an important role.
3. Is mobile phone important to you? Why?/Why not?
4. Do you like surfing the Internet? Why?/Why not?
5. Do you think it’s good for children to spend time at the computer?
6. Do you think parents should control the time their children spend at the computer? Why?
7. What sort of things do you use computers for?
8. Have you ever had a problem with a computer? Tell my about it.
9. Which science subject at school did you like the most?
10. Do you think it is important for ordinary people to learn about science?
11. What are the advantages of space exploration?
12. Do you remember any fantastic inventions or gadgets you saw in science fiction films? Describe one or two.
1. Do you have any pets? Why/Why not?
2. What can we do to keep our environment clean?
3. Describe an environmentally friendly activity in which you took part.
4. Do you do anything to keep our planet clean? Why?/Why not?
5. How can we protect our environment?
6. Are you afraid of insects? Why?/Why not?
7. Do you like the weather in Poland? Why?/Why not?
8. Which do you think is the most dangerous, air or water pollution?
9. Are people in Poland environmentally conscious? Why?/Why not?
10. What do you think can be done to save endangered species?
11. What are some of the possible consequences of polluting the Earth?
12. How can we help people from areas where natural disasters have happened?
13. Have you ever seen a natural disaster? Tell me what happened?
14. What places in Poland can be attractive to tourists who are interested in nature?
15. What are the advantages of living in the countryside?
Państwo i Społeczeństwo
1. Do you support any charities? Why?/Why not?
2. What does the proverb, „Charity begins at home” mean to you?
3. Do you agree with the statement that we are generous only on special occasions, such as charity events? Why?/Why not?
4. Are you for or against animal rights?
5. What can be done to help homeless people?
6. Have you ever tried to raise money for charity? Tell me about it.
7. Do you think it is important to vote in elections? Why/Why not?
8. What do you think are the disadvantages of being a politician?
9. Is there a lot of crime where you live?
10. What can be done to reduce crime?
11. Who do you think should help the poor: governments, organisations or other people?
12. If you had a large sum of money you could give to charity, who or what would you support?
13. What are the advantages of asking people for money for charity during Christmas time?
14. In what way is your town or city adapted to the needs of disabled people?
15. Are there a lot of homeless people where you live?